For WordPress users, MyWebSQL is also available as a plugin.
The plugin allows editing/managing the WordPress database directly from within the admin panel. You must be logged in as an administrator to use MyWebSQL. Follow these instructions to download and install the plugin to your WordPress site:
- Download the latest version of the plugin.
- Unzip the contents of the package inside your ‘wp-contents/plugins’ folder.
- Login to your WordPress admin panel as an administrator, and go to plugins page. You should be able to see the MyWebSQL plugin in the disabled plugins list. Select and activate the plugin.
- Now you can access your WordPress database from the Admin Panel menu ‘Tools’ -> ‘MyWebSQL’
- Please note that by default the WordPress database is selected inside MyWebSQL interface, however, you can also manage all other databases on the same server that the WordPress database user has access to
To report bugs and feature requests regarding the plugin, please use the related links on this site.
To receive news when the plugin is updated, please subscribe to the Twitter/Facebook pages on MyWebSQL.
The plugin was submitted to the WordPress official plugin repository, however, they refused to add it to the official plugin repository. Therefore, the plugin should be downloaded from this site using the link given above.